We provide Community-Based Habilitation Services in Fort Wayne, Indiana to help clients acquire improved health, assured safety, and increased potential; physically, socially, psychologically, and mentally. Our services include the following:
- Assist in developing social and interpersonal skills and behaviors.
- Enhance cognitive development and skills when it comes to dealing with emergencies, telling time, adapting to changes and situations, managing finances and other money matters, remembering and recognizing phone numbers, addresses and other important information, recognizing signs, symbols, and warnings, as well as problem-solving.
- Being able to understand and utilize recreational and leisure time.
- Assisting clients when it comes to learning to use community mobility transportation systems.
- Development, enhancement, and application of proper communication skills.
- Establishing appropriate personal care skills such as grooming, toileting, and eating.
- Enhancing client’s physical, mental, emotional, and social health.
- Assist in developing daily living skills such as meal preparation, running errands, household chores, and social interactions.
Our Community-Based Habilitation Services basically help our clients enhance their overall well-being to guide them through their daily living activities. By helping promote social skills, they have better opportunities in becoming successful with community interactions and personal relationships.